GISCafe
   >> GIS Education
Thread views: 4992 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

dsailer
(Stranger )
06/18/15 06:52 AM
SDE Permissions Issue Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I am working in an SDE and have read/write permissions to about 90% of the data, however I keep on getting an error when I try to save edits. The error reads:

Unable to save edits. Insufficient permissions [Insufficient privileges to table MCCOY.DPTM.BRIDGES The current user lacks full access to table.]

The problem is, that file is not open in ArcMap and is not joined or related to any of the data I am working with/trying to save. The higher level users looked for this mystery file and could not find it. It seems to be a ghost file still lingering in the SDE somewhere but no one can find it.

What I am looking for is a way to circumvent, destroy, delete, back door, etc. this file so I can do my job and be able to edit my data!

Thanks,

Derrick

Jump to

University of Denver GIS Masters Degree Online

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise