Growing hand in hand with the geospatial information industry, A decade long history of the Smart Geospatial Expo
May 27, 2019 -- Geospatial information related events such as GIS Korea, Cadastral Innovation Expo, and Measurement Day which were once separate events, were integrated and expanded in 2008, owing to the reorganization of government departments related to geospatial information.The Smart Geospatial Expo is an annual event with an aim of promoting geospatial information industry development and supporting overseas expansion of domestic companies.
Exhibition programs where the host and lead organization, and a variety of geospatial information companies participate, international geospatial information development cooperative meetings to build relationships and share knowledge with high-ranking foreign officials, and domestic and foreign conferences make up the Expo.
In the fast-changing market, the Smart Geospatial Expo has found its own footing in the past decade. The Expo also has a rich pedigree of supporting industries and businesses. Against this backdrop, we hope that this year, a more familiar and friendly atmosphere can be presented to the public so that they can get to know about geospatial information, and so that we can get a chance to look back on the past 11 years and plan for the next decade ahead.
We hope you will join us at the Smart Geospatial Expo and experience the technological changes worldwide in geospatial information. We hope the Expo provides you with useful experiences in industrial technologies that converge with the public.
- Title : Smart Geospatial Expo 201 9
- Date : Aug 7 (Wed) Aug 9 (Fri), 201 9
- Host : Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT)
- Korea Land and Geospatial Informatix Corporation (LX)
- Korea Land and Housing Corporation (LH)
- Korea Research Institute for Human Settlement (KRIHS)
- Spatial Information Industry Promotion Institute (SPACEN)
- Korean Association of Surveying & Mapping (KASM)
- Participants : Approximately 10,000 including distinguished guests from abroad, overseas/
domestic companies and buyers , public institutions and the general public
- Language : English , Korean
For more information, visit our website below