Redlands, California—May 10, 2016—When a disaster strikes, knowing what resources are needed and where they are located is the key factor in saving lives and critical infrastructure. The ability to prepare for an emergency and rapidly respond when it occurs is exponentially increased with the use of geographic information system (GIS) technology.
Join us at the 2016 Esri National Security and Public Safety Summit (NSPSS) and learn how GIS supports better preparation, response, and recovery, whether you are dealing with an isolated incident or an ongoing relief effort.
“The Esri National Security and Public Safety Summit is the world's largest event dedicated to the use of geospatial technology by homeland security, national security, and public safety agencies.”
—Christopher McIntosh, Esri Public Safety Industry Manager
The annual summit attended by professionals from around the world, including executives, analysts, intelligence personnel, and frontline staff who want to learn how Esri software, services, and partner agencies can improve their mission workflows and provide true situational awareness even in the most dire circumstances.
- Jim Featherstone, Los Angeles Homeland Security Advisory Council
- Marc Tagliento, Federal Activities Section Chief, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Dan Bout, Assistant Director of Response, California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services
- Admiral David G. Simpson (retired), Public Safety & Homeland Security Bureau, Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Mike Cox, Assistant Chief, Henrico County Division of Fire
- Learn how to maximize the use of your existing GIS resources to enhance operations
- Hear industry experts discuss their GIS-based security and safety implementations
- See how others are using proven strategies to achieve a return on their GIS investment
- Expand your network and exchange ideas with industry experts, thought leaders, and peers
- Attend the first two days of the concurrent Esri User Conference for free
Esri National Security and Public Safety Summit
Hilton San Diego Bayfront—San Diego, California—June 25–28
To learn more about the summit, visit esri.com/nss.
Since 1969, Esri has been giving customers around the world the power to think and plan geographically. The market leader in GIS, Esri software is used in more than 350,000 organizations worldwide including each of the 200 largest cities in the United States, most national governments, more than two-thirds of Fortune 500 companies, and more than 7,000 colleges and universities. Esri applications, running on more than one million desktops and thousands of Web and enterprise servers, provide the backbone for the world's mapping and spatial analysis. Esri is the only vendor that provides complete technical solutions for desktop, mobile, server, and Internet platforms. Visit us at www.esri.com.
Esri, the Esri globe logo, GIS by Esri, ArcGIS, www.esri.com, and @esri.com are trademarks, registered trademarks, or service marks of Esri in the United States, the European Community, or certain other jurisdictions. Other companies and products mentioned herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective trademark owners.