HP also announced the new HP Scanjet N6350 Networked Flatbed Document Scanner ($899),(8) a simple-to-use, versatile page scanner with integrated networking expected to be available for purchase worldwide in June.
New collaborations and solutions drive growth
HP is providing value-added resellers (VARs) and channel partners with new revenue-generating opportunities by expanding its cloud computing services through agreements with Cobweb and Cast Iron.
To help SMBs deploy their technology solutions while also conserving capital, HP Financial Services is offering flexible leasing and financing options. Recommendations from HP Financial Services on how SMBs can make the most of their technology budget are available in the white paper “ Leasing helps small, midsized companies s-t-r-e-t-c-h their IT investment dollars.”
Additional information about HP’s new offerings to help SMBs thrive in challenging times is available in an online press kit at www.hp.com/go/smallbusiness2009.
HP, the world’s largest technology company, simplifies the technology experience for consumers and businesses with a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com/.
Note to editors: More news from HP, including links to RSS feeds, is available at http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/.
(1) HP defines SMB as companies with 1 to 999 employees.
(2) Microsoft Windows® Storage Server R2 datasheet.
(3) Based on internal HP testing.
(4) Serial-attached SCSI drives compared to 3.5-inch large form factor drives.
(5) Based on list price of comparable system with equivalent capacity and software features.
(6) “Supporting Branch Offices with Effective Technology in Challenging Times,” IDC, May 2009; sponsored by HP.
(7) Results are based on internal HP testing using the ENERGY STAR program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method. Test data was extended to one year. Testing was on a single unit of each product. Individual product configuration will affect power consumption.
(8) U.S. estimated street price, actual prices may vary.
(9) Embedded networking available on the HP LaserJet Enterprise P3015dn and P3015x printer models only.
(10) HP Smart Template Printing is currently available in EMEA only and supports only network-enabled HP LaserJet devices with PCL5 drivers and permanent storage.
(11) Compared with the majority of color laser printers
priced less than $300, June 2008; details are available at
Officejet ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous
printing; additional information is available at
Energy use based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR program’s TEC test