POTENTIAL MARKETS USAGE:
* The T.25's unique selling points will make it attractive to a range of markets.
* Having low to zero emissions should qualify the owner for reduced operating costs (e.g. exemption from congestions charges, low VED etc,) making it attractive to the urban market.
* The size benefits and turning circle will greatly facilitate access, parking and reduce road blockages making it attractive for inner city use.
* The base version of the T.25 will have a purchase price which will be at the lower end of the UK market.
* Cities are currently responsible for 75% of global emissions and are increasingly looking to introduce low emission and congestion related measures (e.g. London, Paris and New York.)
* The T.25 standard architecture will offer MPV flexibility by incorporating six different layouts in one package.