- Northeast Electric Power Design Institute Co., Ltd. of China Power Engineering Consulting Group New project of a 750 kV substation in the Bortala Mongol Autonomous Prefecture Bortala Mongol, Xinjiang Uyghur, China
- Pestech International Berhad Substation Design & Automation for Olak Lempit Substation Project Banting, Selangor, Malaysia
- POWERCHINA Hubei Electric Engineering Corporation Limited Cha'anling-Xiaojiazhou 220 kV Electric Transmission Line Project Xianning, Hubei, China
Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- MCC Capital Engineering & Research Incorporation Limited 400,000 ton/day Water Supply Project of Wenjiang District, Chengdu City Chengdu, Sichuan, China
- Shanghai Civil Engineering Co., Ltd of CREC Civil engineering of the Beihu sewage treatment plant and auxiliary project Wuhan, Hubei, China
- Suez Water Technologies & Solutions Ultra Pure Water Project 1 GW Manufacturing Solar Silicon PV Cells & Modules Kutch, Gujarat, India
Water, Wastewater, and Stormwater Networks
- Beijing Institute of Water Beijing South-to-North Water Diversion Auxiliary Project: Hexi Branch Project Beijing, China
- DTK Hydronet Solutions Conceptioneering and Master Planning of Bankura Multi Village Bulk Water Supply Scheme Bankura, West Bengal, India
- NJS Engineers India P Limited JICA Assisted Agra Water Supply Project Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
The finalists will present their innovative projects to their peers, the jurors, industry thought leaders, and more than 130 members of the media as part of related infrastructure forums at Bentleys Year in Infrastructure 2018 Conference, to be held later this year, October 15 through 18, in London at the Hilton London Metropole.
Chris Barron, Bentley Systems chief communications officer, said, The Year in Infrastructure Conference is an ideal opportunity for infrastructure leaders from around the world to network with their peers, and learn about technologies and best practices to accelerate their organizations digital advancement. As part of the conference, we are pleased to congratulate and acknowledge the awards program finalists for their excellent work, and to provide conference attendees with the chance to meet the finalists and watch their project presentations, which represent this years most outstanding going digital advancements in infrastructure.
This years conference will include:
- thought-provoking keynotes by industry leaders including Chair of National Infrastructure Commission for the UK, Sir John Armitt, and Chief Strategy Officer for Siemens AG, Dr. Horst J. Kayser
- Digital Advancement Academiesinteractive half-day learning sessions led by subject matter experts in their areas of expertise including BIM advancement, construction, constructioneering, digital advancement research, process industries, and reality modeling
- live technology presentations and panel discussions from Bentleys strategic partners Microsoft, Siemens, and Topcon
- opportunities for attendees to meet for one-on-one discussions with awards finalists
- informative industry forums and panel discussions
- Year in Infrastructure Awards finalists presentations on October 16 and 17
- evening ceremony and gala featuring announcement of the Year in Infrastructure Awards winners on October 18
Winners in Bentleys Year in Infrastructure 2018 Awards program will be announced at a gala during Bentleys Year in Infrastructure 2018 Conference, October 15-18 in London at the Hilton London Metropole.
Attribution: Image courtesy of Bentley Systems
About the Year in Infrastructure 2018 Awards Program and Conference
Since 2004, the
in Infrastructure Awards program (formerly known as Be
Inspired Awards) has showcased excellence and innovation in the
design, construction, and operations of infrastructure projects around
the world. The Year in Infrastructure Awards program is the only
global competition of its kind, which encompasses all types of
infrastructure projects. The awards program is open to all users of
Bentley software, and is adjudicated by independent panels of industry
experts who select finalists for each category.