HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP (
(1) Some features including voice supported Cortana, inking, and Continuum require more advanced hardware. See
www.windows.com. Apps sold separately.
(2) Based on modular desktop PCs with Windows Pro OS as of 8/5/16 from top 10 desktop PC vendors.
(3) 4K Ultra High-definition (HD) content required to view 4K Ultra HD images.
(4) Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
(5) For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software.
(6) All modules sold separately or as an optional feature. Covers are optional and require factory configuration and cannot be combined with other Slice covers. HP Elite Slice with Wireless Charging Cover requires factory configuration and will be available at a future date.
(7) Weight will vary by configuration.
(8) Based on SFF and smaller desktop PCs with Windows Pro OS as of 8/5/16 from top 10 desktop PC vendors. Powers Slice with Collaboration Cover, will not power additional Slice modules.
(9) Quad High-definition (QHD) content required to view QHD images.
(10) Skye for Business subscription required.
(11) Wireless access point and Internet access required.
(12) Based on desktop PCs from major commercial competitors with Intel® Unite™ software preinstalled as of 8/9/2016.
(13) Estimated U.S. street prices.
Intel, Intel Core and Intel Unite are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
© 2016 HP Inc. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors when herein.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including any statements of expectation or belief and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include the possibility that expected benefits may not materialize as expected and other risks that are described in HP's Securities and Exchange Commission reports, including, but not limited to, the risks described in HP's Annual Report on Form 10-K for its fiscal year ended October 31, 2015 and HP's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for its fiscal quarter ended January 31, 2016. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=3050790
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=3050793