The display, speakers and camera of the HP ENVY notebook bring video, photos and web chats to life. At 13.3 inches diagonal, the display offers customers a choice of crisp Full HD(11) or Quad HD+(8) resolution. It comes with dual speakers and audio tuned by Bang & Olufsen. The HP TrueVision Webcam(12) features dual array microphones with noise cancellation technology, controlling background noise so customers on both ends of a web chat will enjoy crisp, clear sound.
The notebook features a backlit keyboard to help customers stay productive in low-light environments. The fingerprint reader enables Windows Hello,(5) so customers can log on to their PC quickly and confidently with a swipe of a finger.
New All-in-One PC Delivers Stunning Experience
For customers who want a desktop PC as a focal point in the home to create, share and be entertained, HP ENVY All-in-One PCs merge performance with superior craftsmanship and amazing Technicolor Color Certified displays. HP is delivering 23.8 and 27 inch diagonal HP ENVY All-in-Ones and the world's first 34-inch diagonal all-in-one PC with a curved display.
For power and performance, customers have the choice of 6th Gen Intel® Core i5 and i7 processors.(2) Integrated graphics are standard and customers have the option to choose AMD Radeon R9 discrete graphics on the 23.8 and 27 inch diagonal HP ENVY All-in-Ones. The 34 inch diagonal HP ENVY Curved All-in-One gives customers the option of NVIDIA® GeForce® 960A graphics for video editing or gaming. All three ENVY All-in-Ones allow customers to add a 128GB SSD(7) for fast response and 8GB or 16GB of memory. With hard drive options of up to 2TB, customers have all the space they need to store precious family photos and videos, movies and music.
To give customers the best Windows 10 experience, the 34 inch diagonal HP ENVY Curved All-in-One includes an Intel® RealSense Camera,(4) enabling Windows Hello(5) for fast, secure face authentication. Rather than typing passwords, customers can assign profiles for each member of the family. The Intel® RealSense Camera(4) also enables immersive video, 3D capture and customers to interact with their PC via gesture control. With a 34 inch diagonal display and WQHD+(13) resolution, customers have the screen real-estate to view many windows at the same time with the Windows 10 Snap feature.
The 23.8, 27 and 34 inch diagonal HP ENVY All-in-Ones are Technicolor Color Certified so whether a customer is watching a movie, editing photos or shopping online the colors displayed are accurate. The 23.8 and 27-inch HP ENVY All-in-One diagonal displays come in Full HD(11) up to 4K Ultra HD.(6) The HP ENVY Curved All-in-One will captivate customers by featuring a 34 inch WQHD+(13) diagonal display with a 2,000 millimeter curved radius.
The HP ENVY All-in-One PCs are thin and look beautiful from every angle with an edge-to-edge glass display. The display adjusts to tilt from -5 degrees to 35 degrees for the 23.8 and 27 inch diagonal HP ENV All-in-Ones and 0 degrees to 25 degrees for the 34 inch diagonal HP ENVY Curved All-in-One for more comfortable viewing experiences. By taking cues from contemporary furniture designs, HP ENVY All-in-One PCs fit beautifully in any kitchen, living room or home office.
The ENVY All-in-One PCs have HDMI In for customers to connect to a gaming console and HDMI Out for connecting to a second display for multi-tasking or TV for maximum entertainment. HP ENVY All-in-One PCs come with two USB 3.0 ports and a 3-in-1 media card reader located on the display chin for quick access from the front. On the back, two USB 2.0 and two USB3.0 ports are placed with the HDMI and LAN for easy routing of cables to keep the workspace clean and organized.
The 23.8 and 27 inch diagonal HP ENVY All-in-Ones have four front firing speakers and the 34 inch diagonal HP ENVY Curved All-in-One has six speakers including two tweeters with audio tuned by Bang & Olufsen to give customer a premium audio experience.
New ENVY Display with Gorgeous Visuals and Great Sound
To complement the HP desktop PC portfolio, the HP ENVY 32 Media Display gives customers a cinematic experience. The 32 inch diagonal Quad HD(8) display takes entertainment to the next level, allowing customers to enjoy their favorite games, movies, photos and apps with crisp visuals and great color. Wide viewing angle technology gives customers consistent color and brilliant image clarity at different angles and 100% sRGB color space provides accurate color.
The HP ENVY 32 Media Display comes with AMD FreeSync technology,(14) reducing image tears and stutters, smoothing choppy gameplay, and reducing mouse lag for an immersive gaming experience.
Customers can connect and charge their tablets and phones through MHL, HDMI or DisplayPort and with optimized upscaling, customers can stream content flawlessly from their mobile device. The visually stunning HP ENVY 32 Media Display offers customers a stunning sound experience with 6-watt dual front facing speakers and audio tuned by Bang & Olufsen to give customers a sound they can feel.
Pricing and Availability (15)
- HP Spectre x360 in Ash Silver and Copper accents is expected to be available in the United States at http://www.hp.com/spectrex360 and Best Buy on November 8, 2015 starting at $1,299.99.
- HP Spectre x2 is expected to be available in the United States at http://www.hp.com/spectrex2 and Best Buy on November 8, 2015 starting at $799.99.
- 13 inch HP ENVY notebook is expected to be available in the United States at www.hp.com/go/envy13 and select retailers on October 18, 2015 starting at $849.99.
- 34 inch HP ENVY Curved All-in-One is expected to be available in the United States at select retailers on November 8 and www.hp.com/go/envy-allinone on November 22 starting at $1,799.99.
- 23.8 and 27 inch HP ENVY All-in-Ones are expected to be available in the United States at www.hp.com/go/envy-aio and select retailers on November 1 starting at $999.99 and $1,199.99 respectively.
- HP ENVY 32 Media Display is expected to be available in the United States at select retailers on October 18 and www.hp.com/go/envy32 in November 24 starting at $499.99.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. With the broadest technology portfolio spanning printing, personal systems, software, services and IT infrastructure, HP delivers solutions for customers' most complex challenges in every region of the world. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com.
*Based on curved screen, consumer All-in-One's as of June 22, 2015.
1. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See
2. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing system required. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
3. Actual weight will vary by configuration.
4. Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality. Some or all of the features may be unavailable or under development in your market. See http://www.intel.com/realsense for more information.
5. Some features including Windows Hello and Continuum require more advanced hardware. See www.hp.com/go/windows10upgrade and www.windows.com/windows10upgrade. Pre-release product shown, subject to change. Apps sold separately.
6. 4K Ultra High-definition (HD) content required to view 4K Ultra HD images.
7. For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software.