- Learn more about AMD FirePro W9100
- Learn more the AMD Ultra Workstation reference design
- Become a fan of AMD on Facebook
- Follow AMD professional graphics on Twitter- @AMDFirePro
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and FirePro are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
(1) AMD FirePro W9100 graphics supports 1/2 rate double precision; 5.24 TFLOPS single precision divided by two is 2.62 TFLOPS double. The Quadro K6000 supports 1/3 rate double precision, Nvidia's highest rate as of April 2014; 5.19 TFLOPS single precision divided by three is 1.73 TFLOPS double. Visit http://www.nvidia.com/content/PDF/line_card/6660-nv-prographicssolutions-linecard-july13-final-lr.pdf for Nvidia product specs. FP-88
(2) Requires 4K displays and content; performance dependent on file size. AMD Eyefinity technology supports up to six DisplayPort monitors on an enabled graphics card. Supported display quantity, type and resolution vary by model and board design; confirm specifications with manufacturer before purchase. To enable more than two displays, or multiple displays from a single output, additional hardware such as DisplayPort-ready monitors or DisplayPort 1.2 MST-enabled hubs may be required. A maximum of two active adapters is recommended for consumer systems. See www.amd.com/eyefinityfaq for full details.
(3) AMD FirePro W9100 delivers 2.62 TFLOPS peak double precision floating point performance, and Nvidia's highest performing card in the market as of April 2014 is the Quadro K6000 with 1.72 TFLOPS peak double precision. Visit http://www.nvidia.com/content/PDF/line_card/6660-nv-prographicssolutions-linecard-july13-final-lr.pdf for Nvidia product specs. FP-87, FP-89
(4) AMD plans to release OpenCL 2.0 drivers for AMD FirePro graphics cards in Q4 2014; conformance testing is planned at that time.
Contact: John Swinimer AMD Public Relations (289) 695-0600 email@example.com