IGI, a leading guidance and navigation specialist, is pleased to announce that new versions of our mission planning software IGIplan and our post-processing software AEROoffice are available.
IGIplan v1.4.0 released
This significant update makes IGIplan more stable, powerful and useful. All new features are illustrated in new video tutorials!
Notable new and improved features:
Live GSD Classification - Colorization of DTM to determine areas where given data resolution is within your set constraints. This feature is supported for Digital Cameras (GSD), Analog Cameras (Scale) and LiDAR (dots/area). It features a snappy live calculation: The classification adapts interactively while you change the parameters of your planning!
Watch the video - www.igi.eu/igiplan.html
- Area Propose DTM - Dynamically calculating of base-length and line distance in relation to the DTM in a given target area. This is similar to Block DTM, but respects a target area polygon.
- Side Overlap Estimation - Calculation of side overlap, both segment-based and image-based.
- (Re-)Sorting of line numbers - Tool allowing sorting line numbers automatically or by selection order.
- WMS Support for NASA DTMs - The recently discontinued NASA DTM (SRTM) services are available again, now with a faster tiling algorithm supported by NASA. Added GDEM (Aster) DTM.
- Coordinate System Editor - See the parameters of IGI provided coordinate systems and add self-defined systems with the new Coordinate System Editor. Systems edited with this editor can also be used in AEROoffice.
- We recommend a Nvidia 3D graphic adapter for best performance
AEROoffice v5.2a released
Our post-processing software keeps getting better. Download the AEROoffice v5.2a Software Update and get several requested new features.
Notable new features and bugfixes are:
- Network Licensing Option
- Enhanced Odometer Support
- Bugfix launching Leverarm Measurement Tool
For further details, please have a look at the release notes.
The software update is free for users with valid support contract. You can easily download it right now from MyIGI within our website.
If you need any help with your upgrade or support contract, please contact us.
Link to IGIplan v1.4.0:
Link to AEROoffive v5.2a:
Please give us your feedback through our contact form.
Langenauer Str. 46
|Phone:||+49 2732 5525 0
|Fax:||+49 2732 5525 25|