New Products Include LX and KU Linear Actuator Line Extensions, Automotive Style Locating Pins, Timing Pulleys and Belts, Factory Frame Joints, and More.
MISUMI Also Offers Same Day Shipment Option for in-Stock Components!
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — September 28, 2010 — MISUMI USA, Inc., a subsidiary of MISUMI Corporation, part of MISUMI Group, Inc. (TOKYO:9962), will highlight a host of new mechanical components for motion control, assembly and factory automation applications at this year’s Design & Manufacturing Midwest Expo in Rosemont, IL. Machine building OEMs and automation system design engineers can learn more about the new product at MISUMI Booth Number 2817.
A sampling of the new MISUMI components include:
- LX Series Linear Actuator line extensions, to include Actuators with Reverse Parallel Motor or Motor Wrap (for space-saving requirements). No design time required – can be configured to precise specifications and standardized for fast, easy reordering.
- KU Series Actuator line extensions include nine new standardized types of Precision Class Single Axis KU Actuators.
- Air Control Linear Guide Module, is rugged enough to handle heavy-load transfer, comes in several styles, offers high flexibility combined with economical pricing.
- Configurable Automotive Style Locating Pins and Holders, in six different styles, were developed specifically for leading automotive industry OEMs.
- Gates PowerGrip GT Belt Series has been added to MISUMI’s line of Timing Pulleys and Belts. Offers shaft bore machining and surface treating options, yet ships in only six days!
- Compact and cost-saving On-Off Switchable Magnet Blocks with Three-Sided Attraction. Used primarily in assembly applications, the Magnet Blocks are about one-third the size of competitive units – at a fraction of the price.
- Factory Frame Joints in five new styles, a significant line expansion for easy assembly of MISUMI’s highly popular Aluminum Extrusions, which are available in large array of profiles, styles and sizes.
- New accessories designed for use in assembling factory floor carts, pallets and/or shelving built with MISUMI Aluminum Extrusions, include Adjustable Height Floor Stoppers and Skidproof Nuts.
Most MISUMI components are configurable, with downloadable CAD files and full specs and pricing available at the company’s website at http://us.misumi-ec.com. The new products will also be highlighted in the MISUMI 2011 Catalog of Mechanical Components for Factory Automation, scheduled for release in mid-October 2010.
MISUMI Now Offers Same Day Shipment Option of In-Stock Components
As of September 1st, MISUMI customers can take advantage of the company’s same day shipment option for in-stock components. There is no additional cost for the expedited service.
For any order placed via our website, http://us.misumi-ec.com, by 12:00 Noon Central Standard Time, any items in stock will be shipped the same day. This program applies to all MISUMI USA products including Factory Automation Components, Press/Die, and Mold components.
For more information, customers can contact their MISUMI USA Account Manager, call Customer Service at 800-681-7475, or visit http://us.misumi-ec.com.
About MISUMI USA, Inc.
Located in Schaumburg, Illinois, MISUMI USA, Inc. was established in 1988 as a Subsidiary of MISUMI Corporation, a part of the MISUMI Group ( TOKYO: 9962). MISUMI USA, Inc. is a leading supplier of fixed and configurable components such as leader pins, single-axis actuators, linear shafts, slotted keys, aluminum extrusions, parting locks, linear guides, XY stages and other components for factory automation, plastic mold and press die industries. For a complete list of available components, please visit http://us.misumi-ec.com
Misumi USA, Inc.
Patrick J. Esposito, 847-843-9105
Outlook Marketing Services
Christa Carroll, 630-922-6995