The Navigator Passport Subscription Provides Individual Practitioners the Same Software Used by Leading Engineering Firms for a Fraction of the Perpetual License Cost, Enabling Them to Quickly Advance the Value of Their Work
EXTON, Pa. — May 05, 2010 — Bentley Systems, Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for the infrastructure that sustains our world, today announced the immediate availability of the Navigator Passport Subscription. Bentley’s Passport Subscriptions offer named users an affordable alternative to perpetual license purchases. For a single annual fee, the Navigator Passport Subscription provides access to the full range of software, training, and content practitioners need for collaborative workflows. Through this “professional upgrade” in software toolset and skills, individual practitioners quickly make their work more valuable. The additional value created is passed on to constituents in the form of higher-quality projects delivered in less time and at lower costs.
The Navigator Passport Subscription makes available the right balance of software for collaborating dynamically among infrastructure project teams. It includes ProjectWise Passport, ProjectWise Navigator V8i, ProjectWise i-model Composer V8i, ProjectWise InterPlot Organizer V8i, ProjectWise Schedule Simulation Visa, ProjectWise Clash Resolution Visa, and the i-model plug-in for Revit.
Joe Croser, Bentley global marketing director, said, “Our Navigator Passport Subscription allows individual practitioners to employ the same dynamic collaboration best practices that give larger firms and other organizations a competitive edge by enabling them to interactively view, analyze, and augment project information. This immediately advances the value of their work and opens the door to new project opportunities. And the cost of this Passport Subscription, which provides access to thousands of dollars in software and training, is less than one hundred dollars a month.”
Bentley Passport Subscriptions offer:
- An affordable alternative to purchasing combinations of multiple software products (some used relatively infrequently), separate training, and content, thus eliminating cost and budget obstacles, and accelerating economic returns;
- A wide selection of conveniently configured application suites corresponding to common professional work roles, in each case increasing competitive edge and enabling high-quality project contributions;
- Unlimited access to LIVE Training – via virtual classroom – and OnDemand eLearning, speeding time-to-productivity, reducing time out of office, and eliminating travel costs;
- Self-service or assisted support 24x7x365 from Bentley software experts committed to helping users maintain productivity and keep projects on schedule;
- Unlimited access to software updates based on project needs throughout the subscription term.
For additional information about Bentley’s Navigator Passport Subscription, visit
www.bentley.com/navigatorpassport. For additional information about all of Bentley’s Passport Subscriptions, along with its other subscription offerings, visit
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 2,700 colleagues and offices in more than 45 countries, achieved in 2008 the milestone of $500 million in revenues, and, since 1995, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
For additional information about Bentley, visit www.bentley.com. To subscribe to an RSS feed of Bentley press releases and news alerts, visit www.bentley.com/rss/news. To view a searchable collection of innovative infrastructure projects from the annual Be Inspired Awards, visit www.bentley.com/yearininfrastructure. For information about Be Communities, a professional networking site that enables members of the infrastructure community to connect, communicate, and learn from each other, visit http://communities.bentley.com.
Public Relations Manager