DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — September 21, 2009 — Research and Markets( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ec26ad/autodesk_inventor) has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd's new report " Autodesk Inventor 2010: No Experience Required" to their offering.
The only continuous, step-by-step tutorial on the essentials of this manufacturing software
If you want to get up and running quickly on the industry-leading 3D mechanical design software, Autodesk Inventor 2010: No Experience Required is your perfect resource. It quickly teaches the essential skills and demonstrates the software using a continuous, real-world tutorial project.
Once you understand the interface and how to use Inventor conventions, you'll begin actually designing and modeling a project from start to finish. Along the way, you'll learn the "why" behind each step.
- Learn to use the interface and Inventor conventions
- Understand sketching commands and best practices, then move into both regular and sheet metal specific part modeling
- Understand how to join parts into assemblies to create a single, digital prototype of a box fan
- Create and distribute accruate part and assembly drawings, learn about functional design concepts, and use Inventor's Design Accelerator features
- Discover how to work with Inventor weldments and create, render, and distribute compelling visualizations of the final design using Inventor Studio
- The companion website provides "before and after" tutorial files, enabling you to jump in at any point and compare your work with the author's results
- Autodesk Inventor 2010: No Experience Required gives you all the instruction you need to begin using this powerful 3D mechanical design tool.
Key Topics Covered:
- Finding Your Way in the Inventor Interface.
- Building the Foundation of the Design.
- Moving into the Assembly World.
- Working with Solid Models and Weldments.
- Working with the Frame Generator.
- Working with Purchased and Multipurpose Parts.
- Functional Design Using Design Accelerators.
- Inventor Studio.
- Communicating Your Design.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ec26ad/autodesk_inventor
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716