The ArcFM Solution 9.2.1 introduces enhancements including:
- Responder now supports Telvent OASyS DNA SCADA and DMS integration in order to leverage real-time and analytical data of the network. This release also features numerous scalability and performance enhancements.
- Feeder Manager has been extended to provide support for multi-tiered networks. When Feeder Manager is configured, electric traces will respect multiple voltage levels within an electric network.
- Mobile: Inspector has been enhanced to improve usability and support a wider variety of field workflows. ArcFM replication now supports synchronizing non-versioned and non-GIS data to field devices. Finally, the inexpensive and easy-to-use Redliner and Inspector extensions can be integrated with Designer to draw preliminary designs.
- Designer has been extended with new work function support, an enhanced "Remove from Design" tool, and improved work management system failover support.
- ArcFM Server now includes an out-of-the-box web browser application known as ArcFM Viewer for ArcGIS Server. This application provides the ability to trace and identify features and view ArcFM Attributes. ArcFM Server is built on ESRI's Web ADF and integrates directly with ArcGIS Server Manager. The customization API allows developers to extend the existing functionality within custom web applications. ArcFM Server web services can be consumed by third party applications and provide a key component for supporting SOA business solutions.
- Fiber Manager is a new extension for managing and analyzing fiber optic systems. It is a set of tools and reports that connect, maintain, and manage an organization’s fiber infrastructure. Fiber Manager provides robust functionality for managing fiber splices, patch panel port connections, circuits, OTDR outage traces, fiber availability analysis, and numerous reports.
Telvent Miner & Miner (TM&M) is a world leader in the development and implementation of GIS software for utilities. TM&M’s ArcFM Solution and extended services assist electric, gas, water, and wastewater utilities in increasing productivity, lowering costs, and improving services by allowing them to effectively manage spatial information. Founded in 1946 as a full-service electrical engineering firm, TM&M has been a business partner of ESRI since 1987. This partnership has enabled TM&M to become the world's leading developer of ArcGIS applications for the utility industry. TM&M services include implementation, integration, and customization of software to fit the needs of individual utilities. For more information, please visit www.telvent.com/miner/.
For more than 30 years, ESRI has been the leading developer of GIS software with more than 300,000 clients worldwide. ESRI also provides consulting, implementation, and technical support services. In addition to its headquarters in California, ESRI has regional offices throughout the United States, international distributors in more than 90 countries, and more than 1,700 business partners. ESRI's goal is to provide users with comprehensive tools to help them quickly and efficiently manage and use geographic information to make a real difference in the world around them. ESRI can be found on the Web at www.esri.com/.
Telvent (Nasdaq: TLVT), the Global RealTime IT Company, specializes in high value-added products, services and integrated solutions for the Energy, Transportation, Environment and Public Administration industry segments. Its innovative technology and client-proven expertise enable the efficient and secure real-time management of operational and business processes for industry-leading companies worldwide. www.telvent.com/.