Laser-Scan would like to thank Oracle, Tele Atlas, Galdos Systems Inc, eSpatial, GEO:connexion and GEOInformatics for their support as the lead sponsors of this year’s User and Partner Conference.
The theme of the 2006 conference is "Spatial Data Supply Chain: Delivering ROI". Organisations across the world in many different market sectors, such as government, defence and utilities have invested significantly in geospatial data holdings. How do these organisations (re)use this spatial data effectively? How many of their business processes are underpinned by spatial data? How do they reap the return on this significant investment? Laser-Scan will address these issues in the context of the spatial data supply chain, notably addressing master data management.
With a line-up of world-class speakers, the agenda is one not to be missed. Laser-Scan is delighted to announce the following conference speakers:
- Albert Godfrind, Spatial Solutions Architect, Oracle Corporation
- David Haines, Strategic Projects Manager, Landmark Information Group
- Dr. Geoff Smith, Head of Integrated Applications Group, Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
- Dr Rob Starling, Coordinator for the Open Geospatial Consortium - Australasia (OGC-A) and Chairman of the Asia Pacific Development Network
- Gary Lang, Vice President, Engineering, Autodesk Inc
- Greg McDermott, Software Services Manager, Land Registry Ireland
- Marc Hobell, Strategic Development Manager, Ordnance Survey Great Britain
- Mike Cessford, Managing Consultant, PA Consulting Group
- Christopher Corbin, European GI Policy and Public Affairs Director, Info-Dynamics Research Associates Limited
- Tom McGuffog, Chairman UKP.eb, non-executive director of the UK Defence Procurement Agency, UK Defence Logistics Organisation and Selby and York NHS Primary Care Trust
- Ron Lake, Chief Executive Officer, Galdos Systems Inc
- Uwe Henze, Director Program Management, Tele Atlas
- Brendan Soustal, GIS Manager, Midcoast Water - Australia
Mike Sanderson, Laser-Scan’s CEO comments:
"There are many typical business issues in supply chain management and we are extremely fortunate to have enlisted the help of so many prominent industry figures to help us share these challenges with respect to the spatial data supply chain. As well as explaining the need to certify spatial data quality, we will also be seeking best practice in areas such as master data management, as well as how to operate effectively in an Open Source environment from an end user and a supplier perspective. I would like to thank all sponsors for their commitment to Laser-Scan and this event."
If you would like to register or find out more about the conference please visit:
or contact us at: email@example.com
For more information please contact Abbie Beckford:
Tel: +44 (0)1223 420414
Fax : +44 (0)1223 420044
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Laser-Scan delivers world-class, innovative business solutions for geographic information. Our technology is the result of over 35 years experience in the development of market-leading database products. Laser-Scan offers a new approach to exploiting location data in enterprise information architectures.