To get the full picture, generating geospatial data must include all types of data sources, including social data, remote sensing where applicable, data analytics, and data visualization. Data generated from geospatial data sources should be added to the already generated structured and unstructured data, open-source, third-party, internal, and collected data to identify patterns, trends, and threats.
When using OSINT tools for analyzing news, social media and other online data, one key element is often missing - the location-based data in real-time that can be a matter of life and death in the case of natural disasters. Although many OSINT solutions can detect who said what to whom, pinpointing the physical location in real-time is normally not included in the analysis due to a lack of geospatial capabilities.
Cobwebs Technologies, a world leader in web intelligence, introduces WebLoc - a cutting-edge location intelligence platform that gathers and analyzes web data fused with geospatial data points, using interactive layered maps to connect the digital world with physical data.
The platform automated critical thinking, which encompasses statistics, and analytical reasoning by using various AI analytics methods.
Value for Investigations
Find suspicious behaviors and spatial outliers
Can it happen?
Probability of similar occasions and in a
Hot spot regions
Where did it
Highlight location data points density,
Predict future events and trigger alerts
The OSINT location analysis workflow is as follows:
1. Identifying suspicious activity or potential of illicit activity using descriptive and graphical statistical tools for each dataset.
2. Rephrasing the problem as a question to support an investigation.
3. Collecting all relevant geospatial information, data, and images similar to activity-based intelligence to analyze human behaviors and events for detecting patterns in real-time.
4. Performing geospatial analysis to assess threats and dangers, model patterns, relationships, and networks for optimizing the location intelligence assessment.
5. Using the generated maps, visualizations, charts to present or develop analytic recommendations for notifying authorities.
Analysts can use the platform to detect patterns and quantify events, risks, and potential consequences, while investigators and decision-makers can follow these leads to stop criminal and terrorist activities.
Various organizations worldwide rely on Cobwebs to gain intelligent insights for making real-time decisions and protect from threats. With WebLoc, they can perform location-based investigations from any device and a wide range of sources, uncovering hidden connections, and gaining situational awareness to make informed decisions.
SOURCE Cobwebs Technologies
|Company Name: Cobwebs Technologies