- New functionality and enhancements to ArcFM Editor XI accelerate editing efficiency and ensure data quality within the Utility Network.
Fort Collins, Colo, Oct. 28, 2019–Schneider Electric, the industry leader in Geographic Information System (GIS) solutions for utilities and communication providers, today announced the release of ArcFM Editor 11.1.1, the latest update to ArcFM Editor XI built specifically in ArcGIS Pro and for Esri’s Utility Network Management Extension.
ArcFM Editor 11.1.1 provides new ways for an overall more efficient and better editing experience while providing better data quality control.
- The Data Validation and Correction Tool does not only provide context around data error messages, but also takes the guess work out of resolving them and allowing users to fix errors directly in the tool.
- The ArcFM Search Tool to quickly find features across the entire utility network.
- ArcFM Trim and Connect splits, trims and connects all segments and is configured to only connect features per the Utility Network rule base, making it difficult to accidently insert incorrect data.
- Enhancements to the foundational Session Manager XI automatically commissions gas designs from ArcFM Designer XI to the GIS and promoting ArcFM Mobile redlines to the GIS.
“The new and enhanced features of ArcFM Editor 11.1.1 are all about working smarter with smarter map connections, smarter editing and smarter responses to errors,” said Jay Stinson, general manager at Schneider Electric. “Wherever a utility may be on its journey to the Utility Network, it can confidently move forward with more productive editing time and knowing key data is in line with Utility Network requirements.”
ArcFM Editor XI is the cornerstone of the ArcFM Solution XI Series, an ecosystem of applications focused on streamlining the design and construction workflow enabling utilities to get work done more efficiently. ArcFM Designer XI, ArcFM Web XI and ArcFM Mobile XI fill out the rest of the ecosystem offering the most comprehensive utility GIS solution available today. The result - streamlined workflows, minimized use of paper and a reduced work backlog equipping utilities to address the challenges facing today’s digital utility.
Go here to learn more about ArcFM Editor 11.1.1.
About Schneider Electric
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values. www.se.com