Dublin, May 08, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The
"3D CAD Software Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Deployment (Cloud, On-Premise), By Application (Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Automotive, Healthcare), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" report has been added to
The global 3D CAD software market size is projected to reach USD 13.04 billion by 2025, rising at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. The introduction of 3D CAD software has revolutionized the way end-use industries design products.
CAD has witnessed a high adoption rate owing to the improved and continuously changing environment in various industries such as healthcare, construction, manufacturing, and automotive. The software enables end users to create three-dimensional models for representing a particular part or system of the entire product. It also helps in eliminating the risk of producing faulty parts, thereby making the manufacturing process more cost-effective.
Industries are transitioning from 2D CAD to 3D CAD as the software simplifies the complex design structure by offering choices between predefined and customized designs. Furthermore, the growing transition from on premise to cloud along with changes in consumer preferences and requirements is poised to work in favor of the market.
The burgeoning trend of integrating artificial intelligence (AI) with 3D CAD software has been improving the 3D modelling experience by identifying design errors. Presently, only a limited number of players are observed incorporating AI trends into their product portfolio, which has provided ample opportunities for companies to introduce AI-based solutions.
A rising preference among end users for customized solutions is also likely to escalate the growth of the market. Customized and personalized solutions have enabled key players to incorporate this feature into their product portfolio. Key players have already capitalized on designing industry-specific solutions to cater to the needs of clients.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The cloud-based segment is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period as the software provides flexibility in design and requires less infrastructure cost
- The healthcare segment is estimated to post a CAGR of over 8.0% during the forecast period. 3D CAD software has witnessed increased adoption in the healthcare sector as it helps assist doctors in attempting different methods and strategies to determine the most optimal approach for treatments
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to progress at the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to its high demand in the construction and manufacturing sectors
- Autodesk, Inc., Dassault Systemes, PTC, Inc., and Siemens PLM Software, Inc. are some of the prominent players in the 3D CAD software market
- Companies are focusing on providing updated products that have additional capabilities of augmented reality (AR), Internet of Things (IoT), and other innovative technologies.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 3D CAD Software - Industry Outlook
Chapter 4 3D CAD Software Market: Deployment Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 5 3D CAD Software Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6 3D CAD Software Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
- Autodesk, Inc.
- Bentley Systems, Incorporated
- Bricsys NV
- CAXA Technology Co., Ltd.
- Dassault Systmes
- Graphisoft SE
- Intergraph Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- PTC, Inc.
- Schott Systeme GmbH
- Siemens PLM Software, Inc.
- SolidWorks Corporation
- ZWCAD Software Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jmclqm
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 Related Topics: CAD, CAM and CAE Software