AVONDALE, Pennsylvania, April 23, 2019 — (PRNewswire) — Qfix introduces MR image and Treat positioning solutions, providing a comprehensive offering of devices for MR, CT, and Treatment workflows.
- Symphony® Patient Transport System for efficient brachytherapy and external beam procedures requiring only two people to transfer immobilized patients to nearly any imaging, treatment or recovery modality.
- Encompass™ SRS System for high-precision immobilization with sub-millimeter accuracy for stereotactic radiosurgery treatments, including trigeminal neuralgia.
- Portrait™ Integrated Shim™ System offers easy, individual shim adjustments at each pin setting to tighten or loosen the thermoplastic mask as patient anatomy changes between simulation and treatment fractions.
- ZiFix™ Abdominal/Thoracic Motion Control System reliably indexes and maintains pressure to suppress tumor and organ motion during radiotherapy treatments.
- Access™ Supine and Access™ Prone Treatment Devices repeatably positions patients for MR and / or CT imaging plus treatment on the same device.
Qfix MRimage and Treat™ devices are MR compatible, CT compatible and Treatment capable, all in one device.
Qfix is a world leader in radiotherapy dedicated to helping medical professionals provide the best patient care with the world's finest positioning devices designed to enhance the probability of positive patient outcomes. For more information, visit www.Qfix.com.
CONTACT: Lisa Vandenberg, Qfix, +1 (610) 268-0585, Email Contact
|Company Name: Qfix, ESTRO