EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Mar. 6, 2019 AWR/NI announcement:
The latest release of the antenna design, synthesis and optimization module, AntSyn™ 3.1, is now available for use by current customers and evaluators. IoT accounts, like Striiv, have found this innovative EM-based synthesis tool valuable for designing antenna solutions for their products.
Highlights of the release include:
- Additional antennas added to the library bringing the total number of templates to 537.
- New antenna types for series-fed patch arrays, as well as new waveguide-fed, dualridge, transverse electromagnetic (TEM) and multifunction horn antennas.
- Ability to specify waveguide feeds, enabling the use of dozens of different commercially-available waveguides to feed many types of horns.
- Timing information to guide users on expected simulation times for certain classes of antennas and the ability to sort/queue by expected time run.
- Advance library search feature to narrow the number of displayed antennas according to user-specified attributes and/or descriptions.
In addition to the latest release, designers can also pursue expert AntSyn software and antenna design consulting with Dr. Derek Linden, director of technology for AWR Group, NI, by reaching out to their local NI AWR software representative.
Where: The complete list of the features in the latest release of AntSyn software, V3.1, can be found online at: https://bit.ly/2T0EBuN.
When: AntSyn software is available immediately. For pricing, licensing, or any other questions, contact your local NI AWR software representative.
AWR, AWR Design Environment, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Vice President of Marketing, AWR Group, NI