- M31 develops a diversified TSMC 28HPC+ ULL Memory Compiler portfolio that provides customers more flexibility in the choice of their design architecture.
- M31 memory compiler with a variety of TSMC memory components can provide either the optimized low power consumption IP combination or the IP combination scheme at various speed modes according to customers’ design needs.
- This IP solution can be applied to the SoC of smart devices, such as mobile phone, audio and video, drone/vehicle, automotive electronics, and GPS positioning.
Hsinchu, Taiwan - October 2nd, 2018 -- M31 Technology Corporation (Taiwan stock code: 6643), a global Silicon Intellectual Property (IP) boutique, today announced that it has developed a diversified TSMC 28HPC + Ultra-Low Power (ULL) Memory Compiler IP portfolio that provides customers with more flexibility in their SoC design.
“TSMC’s 28HPC+ ULL memory bit-cell provides further leakage reduction for mainstream smart phones, mobile devices, IoT, audio and SoC applications”, said Suk Lee, TSMC Senior Director, Design Infrastructure Marketing Division. “The combination of TSMC’s leading 28HPC+ process and M31 IP enables customers to realize the benefits of optimal performance and power in developing their cutting-edge products."
Willis Shih, the Vice President of M31 Technology's Fundamental Development Department, said: “M31 Technology has launched a number of TSMC 28HPC+ ultra-low-power memory compiler IP portfolios this year, in contrast to the past when only a set of standard IP practices could be provided to customers. This solution enables customers to have more flexibility in the
choice of their design architecture. The TSMC 28HPC+ Ultra-Low Power memory compilers developed by M31 can combine TSMC ULL SRAM bit-cell with different logic components to meet various levels of low power consumption or speed performance for customers’ diversified product design needs."
M31 Technology provides memory compilers with a variety of TSMC components, such as High Density Cell or High Current Cell, according to customers’ design requirements. This provides customers the option of either an optimized low-power IP combination, or an IP combination at various speed modes, helping them get the most out of their product design capabilities, including:
- Ultra-low power SoC design requirements for IoT products
- High Speed SoC design requirements for microprocessors and wireless transmitters
- Both low-power and high-speed design requirements for mobile phone driver ICs
M31 28HPC+ Memory Compiler IP solutions include a complete set of Green Low Power memory compilers, comprised of “One Port Register File,” “Two Port Register File,” “High Density Single Port SRAM Compiler,” “High Density Dual Port SRAM Compiler,” and “High Density VIA ROM Compiler.”
M31's innovative TSMC 28HPC+ IP solution, enables SoC designers to achieve lower power consumption, higher performance and smaller area in smart device products design. These product applications include mobile video, drone/vehicle, automotive electronics, and GPS positioning. In the future, M31 Technology will continue to develop high-quality products based on the spirit of ultimate technology for the global IC industry.