The threats pose significant and immediate risks to the safety and the well-being of billions of individuals, therefore, in light of the immense responsibility, law enforcement, public safety and municipalities consider a more comprehensive approach that includes new synergies between early warnings and real-time circumstances providing a complete cycle for intelligence, evidence, response and investigations. Also, Donald Trump's presidency is expected to boost the federal U.S. Safe City-related legislation and budgets.
The Safe City Market, Technologies & Industry - 2017-2022 report consists of 3 volumes, 876 pages, 123 tables, 172 figures as well as business opportunities and challenges, SWOT analysis, market analyses and market review according to 2015-2016 data, assessments and analyses, and forecasts the 2017-2022 market and technologies. This report, granulated into 197 submarkets, is a resource for executives with interests in the industry. It has been explicitly customized for industry and urban decision-makers to identify business opportunities, developing technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Questions answered in this report include:
- What will the Safe City market size be in 2017-2022?
- What are the main Safe City technology trends?
- Where and what are the Safe City market opportunities?
- What are the Safe City market drivers and inhibitors?
- Who are the key Safe City vendors?
- What are the challenges to the Safe City market penetration?
The report also examines financial spending in this market via 4 orthogonal money trails:
- By 21 technologies and services sections: Physical Security Information Management (PSIM), Public-Safety Answering Point (PSAP), Distributed Sensors Systems, Safe City Software as a Service (SaaS), Social Media Emergency Response Software, Geo-Design, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Location Based Emergency Mass Notification Systems (EMNS), SCADA Systems, Managed Security Services (MSS), Safe City Communication, Video Surveillance, Safe City Video Analytics Technologies, Standoff Video Analytics Based Biometrics, Physical Identity and Access Management (PIAM), Safe City Natural Disasters Mitigation & Management, Communication Interoperability, Cloud Computing, Data Mining & Analytics, Command & Control Systems, Gunshot Location Technologies and Emergency Transportation Management Systems.
- By 4 revenue sources: System Sales, System Integration, Aftersale Revenues and Training & Consulting Services.
- By 5 regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific.
- By more than 28 countries: US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Rest of Latin America, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Russia, Spain, UK, Rest of Europe, Iraq, Israel, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE & Other Gulf States, Rest of MEA, Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific.
The report also presents the 78 Companies operating in the market: 3xLOGIC, 3i-MIND, 3VR, ABB, Accenture, ACTi Corporation, ADT Security Services, Agent Video Intelligence, Avigilon Corporation, Axis, AxxonSoft, BAE Systems, Bosch Security Systems, BT, Camero, Cassidian, CelPlan, China Security & Surveillance Inc., Cisco, Citilog, Computer Network Limited (CNL), Diebold, DVTel, Elsag Datamat, Emerson Electric, Ericsson, Firetide, GS, General Electric, Hexagon AB, Honeywell, IBM, IndigoVision, Intel Security, IntuVision Inc, iOmniscient, IPConfigure, IPS Intelligent Video Analytics, ISS, MACROSCOP, MDS, Mer group, Milestone Systems A/S, Mirasys, National Instruments, NICE Systems, Northrop Grumman Corporation, ObjectVideo, Orsus, Panasonic, Pelco, Pivot, Proximex, Raytheon Company, Salient Stills, Samsung Techwin, Schneider Electric, SeeTec, Siemens, Smart China (Holdings) Limited, Sony, Synectics Plc, Tandu Technologies & Security Systems Ltd, Thales Group, Total Recall, Unisys, Verint, Vialogy LLC, Vigilant Technology, xLOGIC, Zhejiang Dahua Technology.
The report focuses on "Safe City Market, Technologies & Industry". Other reports that include components relevant to the security and defense market are:
- Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Market – 2017-2022
- Counter-Drone Market & Technologies – 2018-2023
- Europe Public Safety, Immigration Enforcement & Homeland Security Markets - 2017-2022
- Homeland Security & Public Safety Global Markets, Industry & Technologies - 2017-2022
- X-Ray Baggage, Cargo, People, Container & Vehicle Screening Market - 2017-2021
Explore more Homeland Security and Public Safety Reports at https://www.homelandsecurityresearch.com.
About Homeland Security Research Corp. ( HSRC)
Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC) is an international market and technology research firm specializing in the Homeland Security (HLS) & Public Safety (PS) industry. HSRC provides premium off-the-shelf and customized market reports on present and emerging technologies and industry expertise, enabling global clients to gain time-critical insight into business opportunities. HSRC's clients include the U.S. Congress, DHS, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, DOD, DOT, GAO, NATO and EU, among others; as well as government agencies in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Israel, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Sweden, Finland, and Singapore. With over 750 private sector clients (72% repeat customers), including major defense and security contractors and Fortune 2000 companies, HSRC earned the reputation as the industry's Gold Standard for HLS & PS market reports.
Washington D.C. 20004, 601 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Suite 900,
SOURCE Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC)
|Company Name: Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC)