Bluebeam takes their annual user conference on the road with this year's move to Austin, TX
PASADENA, Calif., Sept. 17, 2018 — (PRNewswire) — Bluebeam, Inc., leading developer of innovative technology solutions for the architectural, engineering and construction (AEC) industries, proudly announces the start of XCON 2018, Bluebeam's immersive three-day user conference being held September 17-19 in Austin, TX.
Founded in 2002, Bluebeam develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for project efficiency and collaboration worldwide. More than 1.3 million design and construction professionals around the globe trust Bluebeam's solutions to get more done.
XCON 2018 will host over 1,000 technical professionals from top AEC firms and focus on increasing productivity, minimizing risk and creating workflow standards across projects and organizations. With over 133 learning sessions, 59 Bluebeam-led workshops, 56 customer-led presentations, 10 panels and six roundtable discussions, XCON 2018 is the signature industry event for thought-leadership and networking.
"XCON provides an incredible opportunity for the people pushing our industry forward to come together, learn from one another and build on their successes," said Jon Elliott, CEO of Bluebeam. "We are truly fortunate to have the opportunity to host this gathering of focused, enthusiastic and driven professionals committed to building better."
XCON 2018 will include:
- Case study presentations led by customers from AECOM, Barton Malow Company, Black & Veatch, Jacobs, Skanska, Power Construction, Turner Construction, Ghafari Associates, Gilbane Building Company, Turner Construction Company and The Weitz Company.
- Customer-led panel discussions covering a broad range of topics, including "How 360° Cameras are Changing the Way We Communicate on the Job Site", "Technology in Lean Construction", "Improving Project Coordination" and "Building a Business Case for Bluebeam."
- 80 sessions approved for AIA CES Learning Units.
- Microsoft, Vectorworks, Procore, Egnyte, FieldLens, Volanti and InEight will exhibit in the Interactive Zone, showcasing forward-thinking applications and Revu integrations.
- Returning event favorites include the Bluebeam Extreme Awards luncheon, the live Revu Skills Challenge and a networking reception in the heart of downtown Austin.
Bluebeam is proud to have the support of our XCON 2018 corporate sponsors, including Vectorworks, dRofus, Assignar, Builderbox.io, Construction Progress Coalition, DeWalt, Hagen Business Systems, InEight, Newforma, Novedge, Orange Blade, PlansLive, Procore, Pype, Raken, StructionSite and Volanti.
What: XCON 2018: Bluebeam Extreme Conference
When: September 17-19, 2018
Where: JW Marriott Austin, Austin, TX
Trusted by over 1.3 million individuals in more than 130 countries, Bluebeam's smart, intuitive solutions advance the way technical professionals work, manage and collaborate on projects digitally. Founded in Pasadena, CA, Bluebeam has grown to include additional offices in California, Texas, Illinois, New Hampshire, Denmark, Germany England and Sweden. Bluebeam is part of the Nemetschek Group. Download a 30-day trial of Bluebeam Revu on our website.
View original content to download multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bluebeam-kicks-off-xcon-2018-built-by-people-powered-by-data-300713371.html
SOURCE Bluebeam, Inc.