"Integrating EagleView into Symbility's platform enables our in-depth property data and analytics to be accessed by Symibility customers," stated Rishi Daga, EagleView President. "Through this partnership, we're able to expand our reach and move closer to our overarching goal of giving our customers multiple workflow options and helping all adjusters create a simpler daily workflow."
With EagleView's integration in the platform, Symbility customers will be able to;
- Quickly request a wide variety of detailed EagleView reports including roof, walls, roof and walls, etc.
- Order EagleView reports during the FNOL process either directly from Symbility Claims Connect® or through Symbility's flexible Application Programming Interface (API), ensuring that field adjusters have access to valuable aerial and structural information before they get on-site.
- Request automatically created 3D diagram builds for their roof or exterior estimates, that are then directly added to Symbility Mobile Claims® without any manual intervention.
- Have automatic notifications sent to field users when roof or data reports are ready to be viewed.
- Ability to access Mobile Claims roof assembly functions along with EagleView diagrams.
- Order EagleView reports and diagrams within Symbility Desk Adjuster™ when the claims adjuster wants to handle the claim and generate the estimate right at their desk.
"By fully integrating EagleView's technology into Symbility's suite of products we are able to give even more adjusters advanced accurate information of structural data before they get on-site, ensuring a more efficient claim process," said James Swayze, CEO of Symbility Solutions. "We will continue to work together in the coming months to add additional integration capabilities such as access to EagleView's new offering EagleView OnSite Solutions™, which includes field services supported by a broad network of professional drone operators."
The EagleView-Symbility integration is currently available to customers, at no additional cost. To activate this integration, please have your designated company administrator contact their Symbility Account Manager. For more information about EagleView visit eagleview.com and for Symbility please visit symbilityproperty.com.
EagleView® is the unparalleled provider of aerial imagery, data analytics, property data and GIS solutions for government, infrastructure and commercial sectors. The patented Pictometry® imagery solutions answer questions related to millions of residential and commercial properties, saving individuals time and money while also reducing exposure to risk. EagleView provides access to its orthogonal and oblique aerial imagery, 3D models, interior mapping solution and measurement and analytical tools through proprietary software as well as integrations for assessment, GIS, public safety and other industries. For more information, contact (866) 659-8439 or visit www.eagleview.com.
Symbility (TSX.V: SY) believes in creating world-class experiences that simplify business and improve lives. With a history in modernizing insurance claims solutions for the property and health industries, Symbility has established itself as a partner that puts security, efficiency and customer experience first. Symbility PROPERTY™ brings smarter thinking to property insurance. Symbility HEALTH™ helps benefits professionals build their brands and businesses. Our strategic services team, Symbility INTERSECT™ empowers a variety of businesses with smarter mobile and IoT product development strategy, design thinking and engineering excellence. With our three segments pushing industries forward, Symbility proves that change for the better is entirely possible. symbilitysolutions.com
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
All trade names are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Symbility Solutions Inc.
|Symbility Solutions Inc.
James R. Swayze, Chief Executive Officer, (647) 775- 8603
Email Contact Blair R. Baxter, Chief Financial Officer, (647) 775-8608
Email Contact Lucy De Oliveira, VP, Global Marketing, (647) 775-8607
Email Contact Babak Pedram, Investor Relations, (416) 644-5081