SANTA CLARA, Calif., June 07, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Silvaco, Inc. today announced that it plans to showcase the company’s full TCAD-to-signoff tools with emphasis on advanced node capabilities at Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2017.
- June 19, 2017 - June 21, 2017
- Exhibit Hours: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Visit Silvaco in booth #1447 at the Austin Convention Center
500 E Cesar Chavez Street
Austin, TX 78701
The Silvaco booth will host Tech talks including customer success stories from Oracle on how Silvaco SmartSpice enables their flow at 7nm. DAC 2017 will also be venue to the announcement of a collaboration between Silvaco and Aldec to provide the design community with a solution for mixed mode co-simulation with Riviera-Pro and SmartSpice.
Silvaco technology experts will be available to discuss and demo our broad portfolio of TCAD-to-signoff solutions with emphasis on new products and capabilities serving advanced process nodes.
- Victory Process, Victory Device enabling 2D and 3D TCAD process and device simulation for power devices and automotive applications
- SmartSpice for advance node circuit simulation including co-simulation with Riviera-Pro
- Expert for schematic driven layout especially for FPD applications
- Jivaro & Belledonne for extracted netlist optimization and analysis and SPICE simulation acceleration
- New solution for full Memory variation analysis enabling Spice simulation, effective fail detection and accurate yield estimation from Variation Manager
- InVar for EM/IR and thermal analysis for complete sign-off
- IP – I3C, CAN-FD and cloud based IP management platform Xena
Silvaco will also be co-hosting the Stars of IP party, a Premier Semiconductor IP social event, on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at Speak Easy off of Congress Avenue.
Silvaco, Inc. is a leading provider of IP and EDA software tools used for process and device development and for analog/mixed-signal, power IC and memory design. The portfolio also includes tools for power integrity sign off, reduction of extracted netlist for simulation speed up and variation analysis. Silvaco delivers a full TCAD-to-Signoff flow for displays, power electronics, radiation and advanced CMOS along with a complete production-proven IP portfolio including IP licensing and IP management solutions. Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, Silvaco has a global presence with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. www.silvaco.com
Press/Media Contact: email@example.com