NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - June 01, 2017) - Infor, a leading provider of beautiful business applications specialized by industry and built for the cloud, today announced the launch of Infor Rhythm for Civics, a modern publishing platform for city, county, and state government agencies delivering land management, geographic information system (GIS), and customer request services to their communities through the web.
Infor Rhythm for Civics brings together content creation tools for the non-technical user, pre-built integrations to existing onsite infrastructure, and building blocks for creating engaging citizen-centric online experiences. The cloud application pairs out-of-the-box integrations to the Infor Public Sector Suite (IPS) with bundled services from Hook & Loop, Infor's Manhattan-based internal creative lab.
"In today's ephemeral ecosystem, the need for a more responsive government that offers direct access to its citizens has become a business imperative. Not only does this approach streamline the way public entities serve their constituents but it can also translate into direct savings of both time and money," said Kevin Curry, senior vice president, Infor Public Sector. "Infor Rhythm for Civics helps enable governments to develop more business-friendly communities and establish deeper levels of citizen trust through improved service delivery."
In addition to an integrated technology platform, Rhythm for Civics enables agencies to partner with the creative experts at Hook & Loop to continually improve their site's usability, information architecture, visual aesthetic, brand message, and overall experience.
Rhythm for Civics promises to be a key tool in government's push to deliver 24/7 city hall services online as self-service. Businesses and residents may now access a single interface to register their businesses, apply for and obtain permits and licenses, submit or view publicly available service requests, and pay fees through their browser at home or on the go.
In this initial release, Rhythm for Civics introduces:
- A drag-and-drop editing interface, allowing website building and maintenance directly from the browser.
- Project dashboards, providing citizens a complete view of relevant and related application information regardless of the handling department.
- Powerful rules-based wizard tooling, delivering guided information discovery to residents for their specific project or business needs.
- A responsive grid architecture enabling all pages, forms, and flows consistently deliver consumer-grade web experiences across all devices.
- Interactive map-based data visualizations, so residents and businesses can access personal and public records in-context to spatial data and layers.
- A structured widget framework powered by LifeRay and hosted on the Amazon Web Services cloud to help ensure reliability and security.
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor builds business software for specific industries in the cloud. With 15,000 employees and over 90,000 customers in more than 170 countries, Infor software is designed for progress. To learn more, please visit www.infor.com.
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
For more information: Dan Baker Infor 312-206-6041 Email Contact