SANTA CLARA, Calif., March 07, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
- Santa Clara Technology Symposium, March 15, 2017, 9:30a.m. - 5:45p.m.
- Austin Technology Workshop, March 22, 2017, 9:30a.m. - 5:30p.m.
- Boston Technology Workshop, April 5, 2017, 9:30a.m. - 5:30p.m.
- Santa Clara Convention Center, Booth 307, 5001 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Austin Four Seasons, 98 San Jacinto Boulevard, Austin, TX 78701
- Boston Marriott Burlington, One Burlington Mall Road, Burlington, MA 018031
WHAT: Silvaco will showcase our TCAD-to-signoff solutions for key verticals including displays, power devices, optical devices, advanced CMOS process development, radiation & soft error reliability, analog and memory design. Silvaco technology experts will be available to discuss and demo the following products:
- Jivaro and Belledonne for extracted netlist analysis and reduction to speed up the simulation time, increase accuracy and reduce memory footprint
- Smartspice is a proven, comprehensive parallel SPICE simulation solution with industry leading accuracy, for applications including simulation of complex high precision analog and mixed-signal circuits, memory, custom digital design and characterizing cell libraries of advanced semiconductor processes.
- OA iPDK support simplifies access to Silvaco’s custom design flow which is ideally suited for IoT and analog IP development at advanced nodes
- InVar Prime for quick IR drop and EM analysis product used during layout to catch issues such as missing vias
- Variation Manager for variation analysis inclusive of Fast Monte Carlo, Statistical corners and High Sigma analysis for analog and memory designs
Don’t forget to bring your business cards to participate in our raffle drawing for an amazing drone!
To attend the TSMC North America Technology Symposium, please register through TSMC at this link
About Silvaco, Inc.
Silvaco, Inc. is a leading EDA provider of software tools used for process and device development and for analog/mixed-signal, power IC and memory design. Silvaco delivers a full TCAD-to-signoff flow for vertical markets including: displays, power electronics, optical devices, radiation and soft error reliability and advanced CMOS process and IP development. For over 30 years, Silvaco has enabled its customers to bring superior products to market at reduced cost and in the shortest time. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and has a global presence with offices located in North America, Europe, Japan and Asia.
Press/Media Contact: Silvaco email@example.com