The new GISconnector for Excel 2.0 is now available at www.gisconnector.com:
- Transfer geodatabase shape_area and shape_length fields from ArcGIS to Excel and
therefore update any area/length changes in your connected Excel worksheet in no time!
- Zoom to selection: If you transfer a selection from Excel to ArcGIS, the GISconnector now makes ArcGIS
to zoom on the selected features
- New licencing system: We have switched our licencing system to
Flexera. The new trial version of
GISconnector for Excel can be tested without any limitations for 30 days now. Furthermore, we support concurrent licencing from now on.
Main functions of the GISconnector:
- Transfer data between ArcGIS and Excel without an editing session
- Exchange selections and filters/defintion queries between ArcGIS and Excel
- Export ArcGIS data to Excel in a new worksheet or connect to existing Excel data
- Export your Excel data directly into an ArcGIS table or connect your Excel data to an exisiting feature class or table
Get your trial version at: www.gisconnector.com