ACI Association has initiated research coverage on Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL). Select highlights from the internally released reports are being made available to the general public (included below), with access to the entirety of the research available to new members.
Today, membership is open to readers on a complementary basis at the following URL: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=AAPL
Highlights from our AAPL Report include:
- A Closer Look at New Features - On July 15, 2015, Apple® launched its latest iPod touch® device, along with a new lineup of colors for all iPod® models, including space gray, gold, silver, blue, and pink. Features of the new iPod touch include an Apple-designed A8 processor that delivers 10 times faster graphics performance, an M8 motion co-processor for enhanced fitness tracking, a new 8MP iSight® camera for more high quality and clearer photos, paired with an enhanced FaceTime HD camera on the front for sharper and better selfies.
- A Treat for Music Lovers - The Company stated that with the recently released Apple Music™ streaming service, users of iPod touch can connect with their favorite artists, listen to playlists created by talented music experts in the world, and remain updated on music culture with a global 24/7 broadcast on Beats 1�nbsp; radio station. Further, users can also comment or like backstage photos and videos shared directly by their favorite artists on Connect.
- Enhanced Gaming Experience and Photos - According to Apple, iPod touch provides an improved gaming experience. With its A8 chip, users can play games for a longer duration, while benefiting from a great battery life. Further, iPod touch's advanced iSight and FaceTime HD cameras provides users a first-time experience with features including slo-mo and burst mode, while capturing photos and videos.
- Wide Collection of Powerful Built-In Apps - The release also highlighted that App Store�nbsp; on iPod touch, available in 155 countries, gives users access to 1.5 million apps across 24 categories. Apple Music is available on iPod touch through the Music app wherein users are given a 3-month trial, after which a $9.99/month membership fee is charged. Users can send voice and video text messages through iMessage® over Wi-Fi, quickly edit photos using Photos app and keep track of health and fitness with the Health app.
- Attractive Pricing - The Company informed that the new iPod touch can be purchased for $199 (US) for the 16GB model, $249 (US) for 32GB variant , $299 (US) for 64GB edition and $399 (US) for the 128GB model. Additionally, five new colors have been made available for the entire family of Apple's iPod touch devices. The new iPod touch is available through the Apple Online Store, Apple's retail stores and select Apple Authorized Resellers.
To find out how this influences our rating on Apple Inc., read the full report in its entirely here: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=AAPL
About ACI Association:
Active Charter Investors Association ("ACI Association") produces regular sponsored and non-sponsored reports, articles, stock market blogs, and popular investment newsletters covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and micro-cap stocks. ACI Association has two distinct and independent departments. One department produces non-sponsored analyst certified content generally in the form of press releases, articles and reports covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and the other produces sponsored content (in most cases not reviewed by a registered analyst), which typically consists of compensated investment newsletters, articles and reports covering listed stocks and micro-caps. Such sponsored content is outside the scope of procedures detailed below.
ACI Association has not been compensated; directly or indirectly; for producing or publishing this document.
PRESS RELEASE PROCEDURES:
The non-sponsored content contained herein has been prepared by a writer (the "Author") and is fact checked and reviewed by a third party research service company (the "Reviewer"). Rohit Tuli, a CFA® charter holder (the "CFA®"), provides necessary guidance in preparing the document templates. The Reviewer has reviewed and revised the content, as necessary, based on sound investment judgment and publicly available information which is believed to be reliable. The Reviewer and the CFA® have not performed any independent investigations or forensic audits to validate the information herein. Unless otherwise noted, any content outside of this document has no association with the Author, the Reviewer, or the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Production Team") in any way. The Production Team is compensated on a fixed monthly basis and do not hold any positions of interest in any of the securities mentioned herein.
ACI Association, the Author, the Reviewer and the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Publishers") are not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by the Publishers whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. The Publishers expressly disclaim any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Additionally, the Publishers do not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
NOT AN OFFERING
This document is not intended as an offering, recommendation, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned or discussed, and is to be used for informational purposes only. Please read all associated disclosures and disclaimers in full before investing. Neither ACI Association nor any party affiliated with us is a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer with any agency or in any jurisdiction whatsoever. To download our report(s), read our disclosures, or for more information, visit http://www.aciassociation.com/.
ACI Association is not available to residents of Belarus, Cuba, Canada, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or Somalia. Do not send email to robottrap (at) aciassociation.com.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
John Davis: 1-888-675-6291; Email Contact