The graphene market is very new and in the embryonic stage with only a few products being commercialised yet. However, we forecast an increasing number of graphene companies will drive investment over the coming years resulting in wider adoption of graphene across a range of industries.
The graphene market has been dominated by North America, accounting for a large share in the global market, followed by Europe. However, we expect Asia-Pacific to be the fastest growing region for adoption of graphene. Europe and North America regions are also expected to have strong, above the global trend, growth.
For 2015 we forecast the global graphene market to reach $24.40m. However, high costs, the fear of the unknown, immaturity of the market, poor knowledge and difficulty with mass production will be the main growth restraints that may result in a number of current companies going bankrupt in the coming years.
In the long term we foresee a strong growth of graphene demand due to its superior properties. The growth will be particularly observed in composites, automotive and electronics sectors as a result of the higher demand for fuel efficient vehicles and stricter government regulations. Graphene is an ideal material across those industries due to its superior properties. Graphene is the strongest material ever found, while also being one of the thinnest in the world. It is 200 times stronger than steel and several times tougher than diamond. We believe that its high electronic conductivity, lightweight and high strength to weight ratio will be the main growth drivers in the industry that will lead to major investments into research and development of graphene.
Additionally, the environmental regulations to lower CO2 emissions in the EU and the US will continue driving the adoption for graphene in the coming years.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on Email Contact
Why you should buy the Graphene Market Forecast 2015-2025: Opportunities for Top Companies in Automotive, Aerospace, Energy, Electronics & Composites Applications report
What does the future hold for the graphene market? Will this market have a prosperous future? What would potentially restrain the growth of the graphene market? Will the prices for graphene decline in future? What industries will adopt graphene faster than others? Who are the leading R&D companies in the graphene market?
Visiongain's brand new report answers these questions and gives you revenue predictions of the graphene market, its submarkets and the leading companies throughout 2025, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there. Besides revenue forecast to 2025, this report provides you with market shares, business outlook, qualitative analysis, profiles and revenue forecasts of leading companies in the industry. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 188 page report will inform you:
• View global graphene market; forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competitors and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015 to 2025, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Examine 105 tables, charts, and graphs revealing the prospects for graphene
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future graphene outlook. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the graphene sector.
• View 6 exclusive expert interviews. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the grapheme industry. Don't' miss this exclusive insight.
- Jerome Joaug, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Cambridge Nanosystems
- Dr. Elena Polyakova, CEO and President, Graphene Laboratories Inc.
- Jesus de la Fuente, CEO, Graphenea Inc.
- Paul Higgins, Vice President of Strategic Marketing, NanoXplore Inc.
- Ian Fuller, Application Engineering Manager and Director of Marketing, Angstron Materials Inc.
- Dr. Gordon Chiu, President and Chief Technology Officer, Grafoid Inc.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on Email Contact
• Discover sales predictions for the key graphene submarkets by end-use sectors from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics driving the graphene industry? How will the submarkets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of these graphene submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Automotive Graphene Market 2015 -2025.
- Aerospace Graphene Market 2015 -2025.
- Energy Graphene Market 2015 -2025.
- Electronics Graphene Market 2015 -2025.
- Others Graphene Market 2015 -2025.
• And also a separate grapheme forecast and analysis for composites applications across many industries including automotive, aerospace, energy and others.
- Composites Graphene Market 2015 -2025.
• Understand the prospects for the leading national and regional Graphene markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for Graphene companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 5 leading regional and 15 national markets.
- North America forecast 2015-2025
- US forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of North America forecast 2015-2025
- South America forecast 2015-2025
- Brazil forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of South America Forecast 2015-2025
- Europe forecast 2015-2025
- Germany forecast 2015-2025
- UK forecast 2015-2025
- France forecast 2015-2025
- Italy forecast 2015-2025
- Spain forecast 2015-2025
- Russia forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of Europe forecast 2015-2025
- Asia-Pacific forecast 2015-2025
- China forecast 2015-2025
- Japan forecast 2015-2025
- India forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of Asia-Pacific forecast 2015-2025
- RoW forecast 2015-2025
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Advances in product quality
- Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the graphene industry
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 12 leading companies involved in R&D and commercialisation of grapheme examining their positioning, capabilities, projected revenue figures, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.