IMAGINiT Experts Share Best Practices with Nine Presentations at Three Industry Conferences
OWINGS MILLS, MD, Jun 1, 2015 -- Rand Worldwide (OTCBB: RWWI), a global leader in providing technology solutions to organizations with engineering design and information technology requirements, today announced that experts from its IMAGINiT Technologies division will be speaking at three high-profile industry conferences this summer. They will explore hot-button topics, time-saving tools and leading technologies that are influencing design engineering today.
- IMAGINiT’s Dan Chapek, manager reality capture solutions, and Jeff Bowers, solutions consultant, will showcase the latest point cloud tools in Leica Cloudworx software for AutoCAD Civil 3D, Autodesk Revit and Autodesk Navisworks.
- In an additional presentation with IMAGINiT customer, Olsson Associates, Dan Chapek will help outline how engineering firms can quickly and successfully move into the profitable business of high definition laser scanning.
- Matt Mason, director of software development at IMAGINiT, will discuss IMAGINiT’s Scan to BIM software in the context of next generation surveying technologies.
- Peter Costanzo, director of IMAGINiT’s facilities management solutions group, will facilitate a panel on CMMS BIM Integration.
- Carl Storms, senior applications expert at IMAGINiT, will help attendees better understand Revit’s roof tools and how to simplify the creation of some popular residential roofs in Revit.
- In a second session, Carl Storms will explore some of the hottest apps and add-ins available to simplify workflows in Revit.
- Nicholas Bowley, applications expert at IMAGINiT, will present how to model piping according to BIM guidelines and demonstrate how to accurately model sloped piping without losing time.
If you plan to attend any of these events, be sure to attend the IMAGINiT sessions to learn more about best practices and how to apply the latest technology to some of the building and civil industry’s toughest challenges. For more information on high definition scanning, IMAGINiT’s Scan to BIM software, as well as facilities management and BIM, visit www.imaginit.com.
About IMAGINiT Technologies
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way architects and engineers design, develop, and manage projects. Customers of this leading professional services and technology company include organizations in the building, infrastructure, manufacturing and facilities management industries. Fortune 500 andEngineering News Record’s Top 100 organizations work with IMAGINiT Technologies to gain competitive advantages through expert technology consulting, implementation, training, and support services. As one of the world’s largest integrators of Autodesk 3D design and engineering software, the team leverages unrivalled industry experience to design systems that accelerate innovation while improving project quality and profitability.
Any and all trademarks making reference to or related to Rand Worldwide, IMAGINiT Technologies, ASCENT, IMAGINiT, Clarity or ProductivityNOW are registered and/or owned by Rand Worldwide, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other legal holders under the Rand Worldwide, Inc. name.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, Civil 3D, and Revit are registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.