DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — January 16, 2015 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wdjs42/recent_trends_in) has announced the addition of the "Recent Trends in Civil Engineering & Technology" subscription to their offering.
Recent Trends In Civil Engineering & Technology (RTCET) is a Journal focused towards the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Civil Engineering and Technology.
The focus and the scope of journal includes: original research findings that fall under the broad field of Civil Engineering and technology; including but not limited to the following subject areas:
Focus and Scope Covers
- Civil Engineering in General, Structural Engineering, Environmental Engineering and its Allied Areas.
- Highways & Transportation Engineering
- Railways Engineering and Coastal Engineering
- Surveying and Other Verticals
- Hydraulics & Water Power Engineering
- Geomatics, Geosciences, Remote Sensing, Geographical Information Systems
- Aerosol Optical Properties, Aerosol Microphysical Properties
- Pavement Evaluation and Maintenance
- Information Technology applications in Civil Engineering
The journal publishes the most significant new research and review work in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world , thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Key Topics Covered:
1. A Case Study on R.C.C Cast in situ Pile Capacities for Flyover Foundations
2. Fabrication of Paper Bricks from Paper Waste and Cement
3. Nonlinear Finite Element Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Exterior Beam Column Joint Subjected to Monotonic Loading
4. Liquefaction Behavior of Clean Sand for Various Sample Sizes Using Triaxial Tests
5. Experimental Studies on Modified Sequential Batch Reactor Using High Density Poly Ethylene as a Media
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wdjs42/recent_trends_in
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716