Siemens PLM Connection 2014 Conference to be held in Berlin, Germany, 6-8 October
Milford, OH, Sep 12, 2014 – ITI TranscenData announced today their sponsorship of the PLM Europe – Siemens PLM Connection 2014 event in Berlin, Germany, 6 – 8 October. This year ITI TranscenData will be featuring their “Migrate, Integrate and Validate” approach for NX and Teamcenter clients, as described in a recent article in the August edition of the PLM Europe Newsletter.
Peter Heath, ITI’s PLM Business Development Manager, comments, “PLM Europe is one of the highlights of the year. We have worked with many Siemens PLM customers on successful PDM migrations to Teamcenter, and support hundreds of customer implementations of the IPEM and SWIM integrations. PLM Europe provides a fantastic opportunity for us to meet with customers in an open and engaging environment, where we are able to review migration projects and offer advice and guidance. I look forward to another great event this year.”
ITI TranscenData is pleased to be a Gold Sponsor of the event. ITI has been a Siemens PLM partner for over 18 years, providing complementary solutions and services for Siemens PLM customers. ITI TranscenData is actively engaged with Siemens PLM customers deploying interoperability solutions such as Proficiency®, CADIQ® and CADfix® to streamline migration and collaboration processes, ensuring they get optimum value from their PLM investments.
Experienced ITI TranscenData consultants will be at stand #27, where customers can learn more about how to Migrate, Integrate and Validate their Siemens products:
- Feature based CAD migration into NX including from CATIA V5, Inventor, Solid Edge and SolidWorks
- Enable effective OEM compliance and collaboration within a multi-CAD supply chain
- Effective BREP translation between CAD, CAM and CAE applications
- Support JT collaboration and translation with JT import and export interfaces
- Solidworks (SWIM) and Pro/Engineer (IPEM) integrations to Teamcenter (SWIM & IPEM are Siemens PLM Products)
- Migration Services – PDM and PLM to Teamcenter with a business focus
- Implementation Services – Install, configure, and develop the right use cases for SWIM & IPEM
- Ensure the stability of CAD model geometry and PMI data within a 3D MDB environment
- Validate CAD model translation into NX within a multi-CAD supply chain
- Validate corporate CAD system migrations to NX
- Validate JT, STEP or Parasolid exports and collaborative processes
For more information about ITI TranscenData’s products and services,
or our German Language site: www.transcendata.de
email: Email Contact, or call +49 871 404 75 99 (DE), +44 1954 234 300 (UK)
About ITI and ITI TranscenData
International TechneGroup Incorporated (ITI) was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Milford, OH, with offices in the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, and Israel. ITI TranscenData is the product data interoperability business within ITI. CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM vendors and end users alike utilize ITI TranscenData's products and services for seamless data exchange between dissimilar systems. Customers include ABB, Airbus, BAE Systems, Boeing, Dassault, EADS, Ford, Honeywell, Lego, Lockheed Martin, NASA, MAHLE Powertrain, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon, Renault, Rockwell Collins, Samsung Electronics, Siemens, Snecma, Spirit AeroSystems, Thales, ThyssenKrupp, US Air Force, US Army, Xerox and others.