MONTREAL — (BUSINESS WIRE) — April 24, 2014 — Ludia today announced the launch of Pako King™: DreamWorks Adventures on the Facebook platform. Pako King™ is a never before seen blend of game favorites like pachinko, pinball and breakout, all seamlessly fused with your favorite characters and worlds from DreamWorks Animation.
“We’re definitely thrilled to bring gamers Pako King™: Dreamworks Adventures, a fresh new spin on a classic game genre,” said Alex Thabet, President and CEO of Ludia. “With this product, we continue to deliver high quality games, beautiful character animation and endless fun, which our gamers have come to expect and love from Ludia.”
Get ready to join Shrek, Po, Alex, Toothless and many of your favorite DreamWorks Animation characters in Pako King: Dreamworks Adventures. In this exciting and super addictive pinball-style puzzle game, you’ll learn how to aim, shoot and bounce orbs through the worlds of Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar and more. Challenge your friends as you discover unique character power-ups that will help you become the King of the Level and the ultimate PAKO KING.
Here are some awesome and challenging gameplay features players can expect:
- Just aim and launch. It’s orb bouncing fun for all ages!
- Play over 100 addictive levels as you collect coins, special power-ups, fame stars and champion badges that will award big prizes and help you quickly move up the ranks.
- Challenge your friends, outscore them, and outrank them on the leaderboard as you set your sights on becoming the Pako King.
- Trigger out-of-control combos by hitting as many gems as possible thanks to the Free Orb Meter.
- Use boosters, combos and Bouncing Sprees wisely to rack up thousands of bonus points.
- Thanks to the Smart Random Gems Generator, you will never play the same game twice.
About Ludia Inc.
Ludia creates and distributes cross-platform interactive entertainment
with mass consumer appeal. Located in Montreal and founded by
experienced industry players, Ludia's innovative and high-quality
product portfolio consists of original and branded properties including,
Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?®, Family Feud™, Jurassic Park™, Press
Your Luck™, The Price Is Right®, Where's Waldo?™ and Who Wants To Be A
About DreamWorks Animation
DreamWorks Animation creates high-quality entertainment, including CG animated feature films, television specials and series and live entertainment properties, meant for audiences around the world. The Company has world-class creative talent, a strong and experienced management team and advanced filmmaking technology and techniques. DreamWorks Animation has been named one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” by FORTUNE® Magazine for five consecutive years. In 2013, DreamWorks Animation ranks #12 on the list. All of DreamWorks Animation’s feature films are produced in 3D. The Company has theatrically released a total of 28 animated feature films, including the franchise properties of Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, How to Train Your Dragon, Puss In Boots, and The Croods.