- View CAD drawings on any platform. The cross-platform Brava Enterprise HTML5 client now offers vector viewing for crisp views at any zoom level and the ability to set layer visibility and view object attributes.
- Sign documents electronically. Add electronic signatures to documents, or even create a signature template for common forms and agreements to sign and initial everywhere at the click of a button. With the HTML5 client, integrators can set up a workflow to add a signature page automatically.
- Streamline repetitive form reviews. Use the new Checkview feature to speed up the review process. Flag form areas requiring review and add instructions for the reviewer. Reviewers are stepped through each area and must approve or reject each area to move on to the next.
- Compare documents quickly. The new text comparison features helps users find differences more quickly by collapsing large areas of unchanged text, highlighting lines with changes and allowing users to change the colors used to indicate differences to accommodate users with color-blindness.
- Create PDF/E and Fast Web View files. Publish files to PDF/E for engineering and technical documentation, and to Fast Web View, a format that restructures PDF documents for page-at-a-time downloading from web servers.
"Companies today need features that increase worker efficiency and reduce errors, and the new Brava 7.2 does just that," said IGC CEO Gary Heath. "With new features like electronic signatures that can hook right into the ECM system, and Checkview that aids in repetitive form reviews, Brava makes formerly tedious tasks quick and virtually painless."
Try the new vector-based HTML5 Brava client at tinyurl.com/bravahtml1.
Learn more about what's new in Brava 7.2 at bravaviewer.com/whats-new.
Since 1990, IGC has been a leading developer of commercial software products for viewing, collaboration and redaction. IGC products, including Redact-It®, Blazon® and viewing/collaboration/annotation tool Brava!®, are renowned for their cost-saving value, ease-of-use, features and scalability. The products have been deployed by thousands of corporations, law firms and government entities in the United States and internationally. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, IGC maintains offices in the United States and has key distribution partners worldwide. For more information, visit www.infograph.com or follow us on Twitter @IGCsoftware or Facebook at www.facebook.com/InformativeGraphics.
Note to Editors: Informative Graphics, Brava!, Blazon and Redact-It are registered trademarks and IGC is a trademark of Informative Graphics Corporation. All other names are the properties of their respective owners.
Media Contact: Christine Musil Informative Graphics Corporation (IGC) 602.971.6061, ext. 133 Email Contact