Geo experts, map providers and content providers convene in Berlin this June to discuss the latest trends in Navigation and LBS
Meet over 150 senior nav executives and hear from leading map providers at the Navigation and Location Summit - Europe's largest gathering of navigation executives. This event features four distinct tracks, industry leading keynotes and lively panel debates. Click here for a full agenda.
By attending this event you’ll hear from 50+ top speakers including, industry giants, NAVTEQ and Tele Atlas, as well as map pioneers, OpenStreetMap and CloudMade.
For a full list of speakers click here to download the event brochure
They’ll be debating overcoming commoditization, sponsored POI, future map content and product differentiation. So it's a great opportunity for you to catch-up on the latest trends in mapping, navigation and LBS.
Agenda highlights include:
- Simon Glassman from Tele Atlas and Frank Pauli from NAVTEQ will be joined on a panel by Cloudmade to debate the evolution of mapping. In the face of commoditisation, find out how leading map providers are differentiating their offerings
- Henk Hoff from OpenStreetMap will be demonstrating how community-generated maps can be leveraged for LBS and Navigation, focusing on the legal and privacy implications
- Jean Cherbonnier from NAVX and Andy Walker from Public Earth will discuss how they're monetising POI. Find out which business models will succeed and get tips on updating you POI data accurately and efficiently
- SJ Camarata from ESRI will be speaking on the importance of strategic corporate partnerships. How can you create product distinction, uniqueness and value through corporate partnerships? And how do you stop your closest partner from becoming your rival?
- The in-depth traffic session will address the unique challenges of delivering a live, dynamic traffic service across Europe. Speakers include the Director of Real Time Traffic Europe from NAVTEQ and the General Manager of INRIX
- In the wake of free navigation, our most crucial session at the event will examine how the industry is combating the onslaught of “free”. Speakers include Ordnance Survey, Telecom Italia and the CEO of Skyhook
Click here for a full agenda and a list of speakers
Frank Pauli, VP EMEA Map and Content Products at NAVTEQ (Gold Sponsor for the event) said:
“As the leading global provider of digital map, traffic and location data that enables navigation and location-based platforms, NAVTEQ is excited about the opportunity to share several new developments in these areas at the Navigation & Location Summit”
Hear from over 50 senior-level speakers including:
Christof Hellmis, VP Product, Location, Nokia
Frank Pauli, Vice President EMEA Map and Content Products, NAVTEQ
Jean Cherbonnier, CEO, NAVX
Andy Walker, Head of EMEA, Public Earth
Jonathan Raper, Professor of GIS, London City University & Chief Executive, Placr
Andy Marchant, Sector Manger, Navigation, Ordnance Survey
Andreas Erwig, Director Real Time Traffic Europe, NAVTEQ Services GmbH
Hans-Hendrik Puvogel, General Manager, INRIX
Simon Glassman, Director Vertical Marketing, Tele Atlas
Sergio Cozzolino, VP Innovative ICT Services Development, Telecom Italia
Nick Black, Co-Founder, CloudMade
Fabio Pressi, Resp. Marketing & Sales, Infoblu
Henk Hoff, Board Member, OpenStreetMap Foundation
Jarkko Jaakkola, Head of Sales, Destia Traffic
Javier Ibanez-Guzman, Specialist Localisation Technologies, Renault
SJ Camarata, Director, ESRI
Click here for a full list of speakers
To view the full agenda online click here
Quote "CAFE" when you register and save €400!
Registration is secure, quick and very simple:
1. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll take care of everything for you
2. Visit our secure registration page and enter your details
3. Call now on +44 (0) 207 375 7582 and reserve your place today
I look forward to meeting you in Berlin!
Head of Global Events
+44 (0) 207 375 7582